Financial planning is at the very core of the life planning services I offer to individuals and families seeking to build, protect and manage wealth over time. Retirement income planning; education, tax and estate planning; and insurance services are among the many components of a comprehensive plan designed to help you pursue multiple financial and lifestyle goals.
I believe that without a plan in place to pursue established goals, it’s nearly impossible to measure your progress along the way. That’s why my approach to financial planning seeks to help you:
- Fully assess your current situation, goals and desires
- Overcome obstacles and challenges
- Recognize and pursue opportunities
- Learn new ways to manage taxes, increase potential savings and invest more effectively
- Adapt strategies to changing life goals or market events
- Pursue multiple objectives and life-stage goals
- Achieve a greater understanding of financial management principles
- Simplify the wealth management process while reducing financial anxiety
My planning process begins with a review of your goals and objectives to help determine if you are on track and incorporates these and other important discussion items:
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Savings & Emergency Funds
- Retirement Accumulation
- Retirement Income Planning
- Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Estate & Legacy Planning
- Charitable Giving
Financial Planning offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.