Using our proprietary P23 Process we provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management throughout our long-term partnership with you. This partnership can help you work towards your family investment legacy, pursue a work-optional lifestyle, and check off as many experiences as possible from your recreational bucket list.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Through our experience we have learned it is important that everyone is clear on what to expect if we are to develop and maintain a successful working relationship - one where I can help you pursue your financial and lifestyle goals.
WE WILL ...
* Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
* Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
* Carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time-frame.
* Explain the implications of all recommended financial planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
* Keep you updated via your preferred method of communication: email, mail or phone.
* Act as your primary Financial Consultant, coordinating efforts of other related professionals when appropriate.
* Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP: WHAT I CAN EXPECT
I’ve learned through experience that effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a long-term partnership. A few other criteria which help define our success include:
* Your commitment to me as your Financial Advisor
* Your trust in my abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice
* Your complete disclosure about what matters to you most
I need you to know that my recommendations are always based on helping you pursue your financial and lifestyle goals. It is important you understand that all investment, tax, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to me. Therefore, in order for me to offer recommendations and advice best suited to you, I need you to fully participate in the financial planning process with me.
KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP: MUTUAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Having a solid partnership is essential to effective financial planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. And we will agree to take the time to regularly review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
We will always work together in the spirit of mutual trust, respect, and understanding.
Contact Me to schedule a no-obligation FIT Meeting today!